Professional Trainee Program
Diablo Ballet School students who wish to pursue a career as a professional ballet dancer are invited to audition for our Trainee Program. Students are selected to participate in the Trainee Program by invitation from Diablo Ballet’s Artistic Director and Director of the Diablo Ballet School, Lauren Jonas. Professional trainees for the 2020– 21 season will be selected from our Summer Intensive program.
Our professional trainee program gives the student the experience necessary to transition from student to professional dancer, all while offering personal attention in a positive and nurturing environment.
Students accepted into the Trainee Program, will have the following benefits:
- Take company class with Diablo Ballet
- Perform a highlighted role in Diablo Ballet’s 2020-21 Performance Season, as well as performing with Diablo Ballet School.
- Participate in company rehearsals throughout the season, including understudying for company performances, touring performances and participating in special events
- Access to world renown guest choreographers throughout the season
- Receives a shoe stipend
- Complimentary access to the ballet’s medical and physical therapy team
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.