Diablo Ballet Trainee Program
Dancers who wish to pursue a career as a professional ballet dancer are invited to audition for our Trainee Program. Dancers are selected by Diablo Ballet’s Artistic Director Lauren Jonas and may also be chosen from our Summer Intensive. Additionally, dancers can submit materials including video links to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our professional trainee program offers aspiring dancers the experience necessary to transition from student to professional dancer, all while offering personal attention in a positive and nurturing environment.
Students accepted into the Trainee Program, will have the following benefits:
– Take company class with Diablo Ballet dancers.
– Perform in Diablo Ballet’s performance season, as well as performing with Diablo Ballet School.
– Participate in company rehearsals throughout the season, including learning company repertoire, touring performances and participating in special events.
– Access to world renown guest teachers and choreographers throughout the season.
– Receive shoes and tights stipend.
– Complimentary access to the ballet’s medical, physical therapy and nutritionist/training team
For more information, please email email@example.com.
“Diablo Ballet’s Trainee Program helped me grow into the artist I am today. I had the opportunity to work with so many inspiring instructors and choreographers and perform incredible productions with the Company. I couldn’t be more thankful for my experience that helped me reach my dream of becoming a professional dancer!
“Diablo Ballet has taught me how to navigate a company environment with experienced artists while getting to learn and perform several new and innovative works. Im so grateful for the exposure to different teachers and choreographers that helped me build my confidence in the studio and on the stage. The environment is so inclusive and I’ve made life long friendships along the way. I’m so excited for the next steps of my journey and I couldn’t have done it without this experience.”