The following position is currently available:
Audience Development Manager
Diablo Ballet, the professional dance company for Contra Costa County since 1994, is seeking an Audience Development Manager to join the company in our offices in Walnut Creek.
Reporting to the Artistic Director and Director of Marketing, the Audience Development Manager job duties include:
- Oversees and directs Diablo Ballet’s audience engagement, cultivation initiatives, marketing planning strategy to boost ticket sales.
- Manages all audience engagement initiatives, including the company’s nationally recognized re | action program for first-time patrons, creating incentives to drive single ticket sales to first-time and recurring patrons, plus source new community contacts and partnerships, generating audiences and revenue.
- Oversee annual online auction including solicitation, cataloging items and data management.
- Develop and help manage the season subscription plan to secure current subscribers and generate new ones, including printed material, emails, and telemarketing.
- Manage all group sales, subscriber programs at performances, events, and loyalty programs such as the Subscriber Lounge, VIP Card.
- Manage all aspects of the annual summer Gourmet Gallop food and wine every August.
• Three years working in sales, marketing and/or public relations. Performing arts experience strongly preferred.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Must have demonstrable experience with social media.
• Excellent publication project management skills.
• Able to work independently and be a self-starter.
• General knowledge of and/or enthusiasm for the arts, and the ability to ignite that enthusiasm in others.
• Some weekend and evening work is required.
• Bay Area resident with reliable transportation to our Walnut Creek office.
This is a part-time position with benefits.
To apply, please send a relevant cover letter that addresses this position and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. Only electronic applications will be accepted. No phone calls, please.
Diablo Ballet is a 501(c)3 organization.