The following position is currently available:
Diablo Ballet School Office Administrator
Diablo Ballet, the professional dance company for Contra Costa County since 1994, is seeking a detail-oriented person to join the staff of our new Diablo Ballet School located in Pleasant Hill.
Reporting to the Artistic Director and Director of Marketing, the Diablo Ballet School Office Administrator position will be the first point of contact for students and parents upon entering the school. This position will be responsible for answering the phone, responding to emails. tracking attendance, accepting new registrations and payments.
- Provide an exemplary first impression to students, parents and teachers while providing these individuals with the correct information, direction and/or resource
- Answer all inquiries in a professional, clear and courteous manner
- Perform duties thoroughly and timely while maintaining a high level of customer service. Duties may include, but aren’t limited to: answering phone calls and emails, registering students and accepting payments though our class management software, assisting with questions, tracking attendance and assisting teachers when needed
- Maintains an organized and presentable reception lobby
- Customer Service or front desk experience preferred.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Jackrabbit Class Management System is a plus.
Must have flexibility to work M-F afternoons and evenings depending on our class schedules and on Saturdays from 8:15 am – 4 pm. Bay Area resident with reliable transportation to our Pleasant Hill location.
Position is 20 hours a week at $16.00 per hour and must be available Mon – Sat.
To apply, please send a relevant cover letter that addresses this position and a resume to email@example.com. Position to begin in August. Only electronic applications will be accepted. No phone calls please.
Diablo Ballet is a 501(c)3 organization.